Google
 

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quote Of The Day!

Sadly, I couldn't make it to the NFL New York Giants parade to celebrate winning Super Bowl XLII, but I did catch glimpses of the parade on ESPN News. I'm not a Giants fan, but it's been 8 years since New York has won anything in one of the four main sports, so it would have been good to have gone.

Anyway, I found this quote particularly funny because it not only gives a punch to the jaw of the New England Patriots, but captures the day of celebration in a nutshell.

State Senate President Richard J. Codey took a jab at the Patriots when he referred to their videotaping scandal at Giants Stadium against the Jets in September.

Very clever. I like it.

"If the Patriots were here today, they could film all they want," Codey said.

No comments: