Google
 

Thursday, November 8, 2007

It Is Official: Boston Has Dominated Sports

First, the Red Sox win the World Series with insanely good pitching and hitting. In fact, I believe there were many who predicted the Red Sox would win the World Series from the start of the 2007 season and those who did not predict them to win (such as myself) were only fooling themselves. Next, love them or hate (and believe me I HATE them) the Patriots (I consider them a Boston team) just can not be beaten. Even if they are cheating (which I believe they are) look at it from this angle: All teams cheat, but the Patriots cheat the best. Now, after yesterday's Celtics win over Denver, I'm convinced the Celtics are the team to beat in the NBA. They were winning 77-38 at the half! The combination of Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen is simply too much offensive firepower. If one player has an off night, the other two can make up. Of the four main sports, the Boston Bruins are not dominating hockey. However, in their defense, they play in the same division as Ottawa, who is on fire this season. I must check the globe though, to see if an Ottawa exists in Massachusetts...

1 comment:

tomshideaway said...

The spygate thing is ridiculous...all teams steal signs..my god the pontificating A-holes that try to pretend that it doesn't happen anywhere else ?? Don Shula saying the Pats should get an asterisk if they beat his record..Love em or Hate em..The Pats are the team to beat!!