Google
 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Post

Hello and welcome to everyone! This is the first post of hopefully many for the Absolute Sports Report web blog.

The goal of this website is very straight forward. I want myself and any others who may join me along the way to have somewhere they can express opinions. If you want solid facts you can go to ESPN.com or numerous other websites. I will be stating some facts, and I will report breaking news as it happens; however I want writers to express their opinions. Everyone knows the Patriots are 7-0, but why are they this good. Is it cheating, talent, or a combination.

Anyone who reads this blog will have an opportunity to comment on any post. Feel free to comment in the comment section and we will hopefully have a great time together.

It will take a little bit of time to get this blog looking exactly the way I want it to, so please have some patience. Other than that I would like to have this blog up and running within the next week. So feel free to leave me a comment at any time and I will get started with the writing.

Thank you, and I hope to be hearing from you all very soon.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Welcome to blog land!